Thursday, April 29, 2010

My grandma would've killed me if...

She would've if I didn't get a Bolognese sauce correct. That little Italian woman could make some sauce with the best of them. I think I'm finally getting used to this NO recipes in class thing. With some extra searching and time I've learned to look up these recipes for picks and tips BEFORE I get into class. The extra tips are so worth it. A little searching on Google images can do wonders for plating, as well. No more lunch tray plating, pretty center of the plate presentation for me. Loved making fresh pasta in class. It's been so long since I've had it. Memories... Absolutely cannot wait until the KitchenAid fairy comes to my house, and hopefully she brings along her pasta making attachment friend, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment